"Sound is the force of creation, the true whole. Music, then, becomes the voice of the great cosmic oneness . . ." Hazrat Inayat Khan
Come home to peace, tranquility, and elation on the waves of sound! When we listen to, play or sing music, we know that soaring, blissful feeling of being present, uplifted, and enlivened as sound moves through us. It penetrates through all of our fears, our defenses, and, miraculously, fills us with pure love and light.
Through the healing balm of mantra, we still the mind, soothe the emotions, and ignite a flowing, healing energy within us. The result is focus and clarity, a centered peacefulness, and an uplifted sense of being in the joyful flow of your life.
Mantras are a form of affirmation, meditation, and prayer. Chanting creates sound vibration that aligns our energy with the energy of spirit, of all of the Universe! This divine union through sound elevates our consciousness so we attune to a higher vibration, higher truth, and higher self. We are bathed in love and light.
"Pamela, your CD is absolutely beautiful, meaningful, positive, uplifting, healing, transforming! No one word could adequately describe its beauty. . . it is a GIFT!" E.H.
"Pamela's beautiful original settings of Kundalini yogic chants are inspiring for meditation, for movement, and joy for your ears. Uplifting, calming, moving, calling, carrying you on. Download or CD, get it now!" M.C.
"Such beautiful, healing, and inspiring music." S.B.
"a bubble bath for the soul." M.R.
"I really Love the production (vocal treatment and bass especially) to help bring these songs to life! Very healing to listen to! I'm new to Kundalini and also a musician for many years; this version of these chants spoke to me." T
Mantra and sound healing reimagined! Return to the light within, the divine lifeline that is
true peace, true belonging, truly home.
This deep, soulful music, merging East and West, contemporary and ancient, is uplifting and heart opening, joyful and soothing. The lulling, entrancing mantra brings you to a deep place of peace and tranquility, joy and spiritual connection. Uniting traditional and modern in an innovative way, the chanting maintains a consistency so anyone can use it as a tool for meditation, prayer, and healing. The rich, soulful tone of Pamela's voice gently reaches into your heart, expanding your love and compassion. Jack Lee's instrumentation tenderly blends meditative tamboura with soaring strings and lilting piano. This moving combination of sound, meaning (prayer) and music vibrating within the body, is both uplifting and deeply healing. Through mantra prayer, we enter into a oneness with all vibration, of every living thing. We are no longer alone but part of the Universe. And we come home to the truth and light at the center of being.
1. Earth Heart Spirit Blessing: May earth hold you, may your heart be open, may spirit fill you with radiant
light, may you follow the path of joy. Ang Sang Wahe Guru.
2. Sa Re Sa Sa: I move through challenges with ease, communicating with grace and dwelling in peace.
3. Mul Mantra Blues: I am one with the creator, true in the beginning, true for all time, truth shall ever be.
4. Sat Siri Akal: I am spirit and my soul in spirit is deathless, timeless, limitless.
5. Long Ek Ong Kar: I open to the bliss of the Universe and awaken the life force within me.
6. Home/Wahe Guru: Halleluiah! As I move from dark to light, Unconsciousness to consciousness, I am in
ecstasy in the Infinite wisdom and joy of the Divine.
7. You are Loved: Aad Guray Nameh is a blessing, a prayer for protection that shrouds the loved one in light.
8. Prayer for Deliverance: Lyrics based on a prayer in Illuminata by Marianne Williamson.
9. Ang Sang Wahe Guru: "The dynamic, living ecstasy of the universe is dancing within every cell of me."
Music to awaken spirit! English and Gurmukhi chants for meditation, healing,
and spiritual homecoming.
"A bubble bath for the soul." This unique combination of simple English phrases with sacred mantras opens the healing power of chant to everyone. This CD is perfect for meditation or simply to create inner peace. It has been described as an internal lullaby that centers and soothes. Pamela’s beautiful compositions, her rich and moving harmonies, and the expansive and tender instrumentation of Jack Lee hold you in divine solace and joy. Her music is both uplifting and deep, heart-opening and healing. Cradled in Light is Amrit Nam Kaur’s (Pamela McIntyre) premier release.
Listen to clips and connect to streaming sites at https://amritnamkaur.hearnow.com/cradled-in-light Physical cds available by contacting Pamela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is for you,
a balm, a lullaby, a blessing,
for meditation and healing.
For life, your life,
the transformations and transitions,
birth and death,
the letting go
and joyful celebrations in between.
A musical reminder that,
through it all,
you are always cradled in light.
1. Guru Ram Das: Guru, Guru Wahe Guru, Guru Ram Das Guru
With humility and joy, I am one with the truth, grace, and light of the Infinite Divine.
2. I am the Light of my Soul: Ek Ong Kar Sat Guru Parsad, All that happens is a blessing from the One Creator.
3. Ad Guray Nameh: Aad Guray Nameh, Jugaad Guray Nameh, Sat Guray Nameh, Siri Guru Dayvay Nameh
I am guided and protected by the light of spirit.
4. Divine Love: Sat Narayan, Wahe Guru, Hari Narayan Sat Nam. I go with the flow of spirit, trusting in my
connection with the Divine and emanating peace and well-being to others.
5. I am the Grace: The gift of the grace of God lives within me.
6. Satanama Ramadasa: Satanama Ramadasa Sa Say So Hung. Transformation and healing are mine as I
honor my oneness with Spirit.
7. Into Thine Hands: Akal. I let go and trust my eternal spirit. Our spirits are deathless.
8. Divine Mother: Ma. My heart is an outpouring of Divine Mother Love.
9. Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo: I am immediately connected to the Divine and centered in my higher self.
10. Long Time Sun: Sat Nam. My soul is awakened to my true and divine self.
Cradled in Light Chants offers extended Gurmukhi mantras from Pamela's previous Cd, Cradled in Light. These longer chants serve as accompaniment for chanting practice and classes, a practical healing tool that invites you to participate in mantra for meditation, solace, and centering. Their simplicity makes this practice accessible to everyone. Available at all distribution sites.